Most questions we get are answered below so you don't have to wait for an answer from us. But, if you still have a question after reading through these FAQs, please feel free to contact us and we'll respond as soon as possible! Thanks!
I just completed my order. How do I download my file?
After entering your payment information and clicking the Pay Now button, you will be taken to a Confirmation page with your order details that looks like this.
You will notice that in the image above it says "Preparing your downloads". Once your download is ready, it will appear there. It can take a few minutes for your download to appear, depending on the size of the file.
Once your file is ready to download, it will look like this.
Keep in mind, in the example above we purchased the Mobile RV Repair Directory, so if you purchased a different product, the name of that particular product will display.
Now you can simply click the blue "Download Now" button to get your file. That's it!
But wait! You will also get a confirmation email with a link to "View Your Order".
You can click that button to access your order confirmation page and download your file. Keep in mind, it can take a few minutes to an hour to receive this email.
You will also receive another email with the download link in it from us with the subject "Your downloads are ready". It looks like this.
Simply click the download link to access your file.
That's it! There are multiple opportunities to access your purchase to make it as easy as possible get your files. :)
I'm having technical issues downloading the file. Can you help?
- Confirm the download location. This is the #1 reason for downloading issues. Oftentimes the file WILL download, but will do it discreetly to an unknown location. Then the user keeps trying to download the file until they've hit their download limit, not realizing it actually downloaded. Try checking the Downloads folder under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer.
- Try downloading the file with a different browser. Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox are popular options.
- If you received a specific error code, try searching Google for that particular code for more information.
- Check your internet connection: Lastly, make sure your internet connection is stable and fast enough to download the file.
How do I unzip a zip file?
Some of our products will come as a compressed zip folder.
Unzipping a ZIP file on a computer:
- Right-click on the ZIP file you want to unzip.
- Select "Extract All" or "Unzip" from the menu that appears.
- Choose the location where you want to extract the files.
- Click on the "Extract" button. The files will be extracted to the specified location.
Unzipping a ZIP file on a Mac:
- Double-click on the ZIP file you want to unzip.
- The ZIP file will be extracted to the same location as the original file.
- If you want to extract the files to a different location, right-click on the ZIP file and select "Open With" > "Archive Utility."
- The files will be extracted to the specified location.
Unzipping a ZIP file on a mobile device:
On an iPhone or iPad, you can use the built-in "Files" app to unzip a ZIP file. Open the Files app, then find the ZIP file or archive you want to uncompress. Tap the ZIP file or archive. A folder is created containing the files.Tap to open the folder.
On an Android device, open Files by Google Files Go. On the bottom, tap Browse. Navigate to the folder that contains a .zip file you want to unzip. Select the .zip file. A pop up appears showing the content of that file. Tap Extract. You’re shown a preview of the extracted files. If you want to delete the .zip file after extraction, select the “Delete ZIP file” checkbox. Tap Done. The extracted files are saved in the same folders as the original .zip file.
How do I open a PDF file?
All of or products are in PDF format, which can be opened with Adobe Reader. Most computers have Adobe Reader pre-installed, but if your computer or mobile device does not have a PDF reader, you'll need one to view the files. Adobe Reader is the most popular one and it's free. You can download it here.
Why is my download not working correctly on my Android Device?
The default PDF viewer on Android devices does not support all of the functionality of PDF files. Please download the "Adobe Acrobat Reader" app from the Google Play Store and open your file with that.
For example, the state links in our RV Dump Station Directory do not work with the default Android PDF viewer. It's a known issue with Android devices. Downloading the Adobe Acrobat Reader app and opening the file with that will fix the issue.
The link won't let me download the file anymore. Can I get a new link?
For security reasons, we have a limit to how many times a product can be downloaded. Your best bet is to download the file and keep it in a safe place for future use. But, if you need to download the file again, please contact us.
How do I print stickers?
To make stickers from our designs you have a few options.
- You can print them onto sticker paper. Some popular options include clear sticker paper or white sticker paper. But, there are many other sticker paper options so find the one that best fits your use case. And make sure the paper will work in your printer.
- You could print them on regular paper, cut them out and use clear tape over them.
- Use a Cricut machine or something similar.
Can I get a refund for my purchase?
Due to the nature of our products, all sales are considered final and no refunds will be issued. Please read our refund policy for more information.